Sunday, May 22, 2005

Of MGPTs and oher things....

Its been a long time....since I've been bloggin again... but then I'm always saying this.... So anyway on to the stories.

Well nothing much happenig, just the usual, flunked the MGPT again, had a tough quiz and my project is in dole drums... ok I may sound like I'm cribbing but I'm not... Just getting bugged with all things I'm doing. But basically frustrated with not having come up with the solution to the MGPT problem.

Anyway, probably the best thing week at least according to me is the release of the last installment in the Star Wars saga. Man now that's one amazing saga to follow and I've loved every bit of it. I can't wait to find time to see the last movie. Hopefully I'll get around to it by the next time I blog. :-)) Judging by the immediate reviews it seems to be a really excellent finish to the saga.

I found out this new way of putting songs onto my cellfone. I don't have to convert them to m4a files and then rename them to 3gp. All I do is now convert the files to aac and then run them through a process which puts them within a mp4 layer converting them into mp4 files. Then I just load them on. Its a bit more quicker since the conversion software (dbPoweramp) is a lot quicker than iTunes.

Ok this is getting dry... Me not getting anywhere with my techie geek stuff.. I think I'll call it a day now. Will blog again once I see the 'Revenge of the Sith'!

'The hardest problems have the easiest soultions. Just ask the guys who cleared the MGPT this time!"

1 comment:

Gishu said...

Dweebo, go see Star Wars III, you inefficient lazy Sith !!
or the next time I'll name you Darth Sankar !
May the Force be with you, my friend