Saturday, October 29, 2005

Return of Airtel

This past week has been good. Projects finishing, holidays approaching. There has been one dampner on the situation though. That being, one Airtel sales rep sitting outside of my work place all day selling some wierdo scheme! And to think I thought that I was rid of those chors! Great and now someone I know has just decided to switch from Orange to Airtel. Ani't nothing sacred no more?!

Moving on to better things. I'm about to be off to Bahrain for a nice long Diwali vacation. Shubh Diwali to all of you reading this. May you have a fun filled and safe Diwali and new year!

The the past so many days hasn't been too interesting on the techie front. Either that or I'm just not following news hard enough. Has anyone heard more about the San Francisco WiFi project for which Google was offering to do for free?! Seems to be an interesting area where a new arena of price wars is going to spark off. I think companies like Verizon, Cingular, etc that operate cellular services in the US are getting a bit touchy about the whole affair! Now I wonder why??? :-))

"Wait and watch, There's a whole lot of things happening around you!"

No comments: