Friday, April 22, 2005

Kaala chasma..

So you've probably taken a look at the post name and are wondering, "what the .... ". Acutally its just a title inspired from this new song that I was listening to on the radio j..j...just now. Go92.5FM rox! And well if you're not from Mumbai then you're missing something! And if you are from Mumbai and dont' listen to this radio channel, then you better go 'GET A LIFE!' ;-)

So gmail... yaaaaaaaaaawn.... has gotten all boring again. And their space ticker is like rolling on a snail mail pace. So now I'm gonna quit commenting on this for some time. Lets see if something interesting starts happening.

Moving on to more interesting things.... I flunked my MGPT again..... for the uninitiated that's a programming test in which you're given 75mins to code and debug a problem and hope that grading machine is verrrry nice to you. The only thing that gets me here is that it was an oh so easy problem and I had to go into writing recursive delete functions and trying to set parent references to null. Forget it I'm not getting into details.But the problem was soooo easy and I messed it up. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

Well moving on to more interesting things, there is this new site that offers you unlimited email storage! And the title for this goes to Mail2World. Now that is something to pitch against ppl lke gmail and now yahoo who also seems to have entered in on the 1GB bandwagon. Of course, I dunno... @mail2world... sounds kinda tacky. But then unlimited space is like a big bonus now isn't it!

Ok that's it. Was signing up there and you dont' need to have @mail2world. You get to pick from this outrageous plethora of domain names! So dudes! Go get your account now!

Guess what??? I actually got 'venkat@mail2wiz.com' Amazzzzzzzzzzzing! :-)

"Some people just act dumb, some people were born that way!"

No comments: