Friday, September 16, 2005

MTNL hai tho SAHI HAI!

I never thought that I'd be putting a post like this so quickly. But then the last 2 days has made me feel just like that title to this blog. Actually this place was going to be reserved for SIFY tales 8, 9 ,10, etc but then I've realised that they're now not even wasting blog space on!

Man, after my trysts with Dolphin's networks I never thought I'd be saying this, but then sachchi, MTNL hai tho Sahi hai! I can't believe the blazing speed at which their DSL conneciton is and then, well I was going to blog about this earlier but then didn't want to jinx it, so I didnt. And voila today when I get home from work, the net connection is gone. I was like, "Here we go again!" But then a phone call later (that too at 12 midnight) to their call center and I'm online with a fix like, change your DNS server address to this. I was like, "Whoaaaaaaa. How did you guys come up with that!" That too the first person who picks up the phone tells me that. No asking anyone, no nothing, just plain simple business. THis is something I'm willing to give them 'kudos' for. Amazing stuff. They've made my day.

I hope I'm still not jinxing things, but I think that so far things are just amazing from them. Be it customer care or service. Just got two words, "Sahi hai!". I'm saying it again that I hope I"m not speaking too soon, but I'm sure that these guys are finally serious to things. And to the others out there (aka SIFY), wake up and smell the flowers guys! This is called 'Service'. I think the age has dawned where the private guys can take a leaf out of the book of our good old sarkari blokes. Please please someone stop me know before I go overboard! LOL.

I'm saying it again, louder than ever:

"MTNL hai tho Sahi Hai!!!"

1 comment:

Gishu said...

This better be true coz I'm in line for a MTNL DSL NU. Nahi to jo hogo woh sahi nahi hoga, Sarkar