Friday, August 05, 2005

Aftermath...

Aftermath... reminds me of slim shady... Well I'm not going to go into any details on that, but just struck me when I came up with that blog titile. LOL.

Well its been a good 4 days now... One might call it the aftermath, but then its been pretty calm. Was kinda hoping for some rain... couple of more days off ya know ;-)). Of course, in a funny kind of way its good to be back. (I think!) Ok so, I got almost a week off and I'm cribbing... I can just hear some of you murmering in your minds (Cribber!!!)

Well its been a slow week. Been cloudy and raining but nothing great. Buses, trains, etc all running well not a 100% normal btu still ok. Like yesterday morning there was this sudden shortage of buses... oh well... But I mean if you look at the traffic you'd think that all was back to normal here. The usual jams and honking on the roads.

Had soemthing weird for lunch.... whole body is hurting... Not sure what the hell is wrong.... Somehow I think I gotta avoid paneer during these next few days...Paneer se fever ho gaya... Sheeeeeeeesh!

Well, I'd type on if my fingers and brain would let me... think I'm receiving the shutd......
...
..
.


No comments: