Monday, August 01, 2005

mumbai rains pics

First things first, if anyone knows how to change the default font on these blog editors please do comment on this post and let me know!

Next I've put up some pics now that I took with my trust K700i, that has somehow, miraculously remained dry all the way through that trek I just blogged about a couple of minutes ago...

First check this pic:



This is the lead up road to the building where I work.More popularly known as SDF-II. BTW this is like 5 days after the adventure discussed before!

Pic 2: Guess what this is!



So for those who thought it is a river... well it is close to that now... :-)) But it is actually a construction site for a new building in SEEPZ. (Where I work!)

That's all I got for now. Am hoping to get some cool snaps of the railway lines as well... Lets see how that one works out! :-)

No comments: