Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sify tales... contd.

So the story continues, and well its come to a rather meek end. Well at least for now. I'm writing this email after logging on from Sify account... :-P. Its pretty crazzzzy really, but when I called up to talk to 'shailu bhai' I didn't get to speak to him. Instead I talked to some lady, who kept asking if I wanted to renew my account. And I had to keep telling her that my account is not going to be renewed, but turned back on! [frustration... can u see my hair standing up now?!][Err what's left of it that is! Not that I'm going bald, but I suffer from insufferable paranoia of my hair falling. D'oh!]

I kept telling her about my 10 days and other stuff and eventually she gave it up to another guy. Not too sure who he was ,but then in the end he just told me not to worry and things would be back to normal. I guess they are, but it hasn't changed my decision. Its becoming an ever increasing pain to keep having to chase up people for petty issues like this. You'd expect a certain degree of professionalism from corporates today but what you get is this.

What cheeses me off in the end over here is that I've been with this guy for 5 years now. And this is the type of treatment that I a customer for so long is doled out. I guess, that's where modern business is heading. Old customers are more or less taken for granted. Pitty really... May the time change!

BTW, this story still ain't done, so keep watching this area and we'll perhaps see soemthing interesting happening! :-))

"He who has the gold , makes the rules!"

No comments: