Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sify tales... part 3

I hope that you’re not surprised by reading this post. Personally I’m not surprised by what happened today. To cut a long story short, basically, my SIFY net connection was cut again. Beats me what the hell those guys are doing up there. Jeepers its getting bugging having to go back to them again and again and again! AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! Those bungo brains have done it again.

Anyway I did the usual thing to do, called up the local cable wala, got another cell phone number to someone, who tells me, “Yeah I received an email from those guys, but I haven’t gone through it properly. Anyway I’ll go through it properly tomorrow and let you know about it!” WHAT the hell man! Why can’t you do it now! Ok ok ok so its Sunday afternoon. But then this is the type of professionalism that we are be-fronted by.

Oh well… I can’t crib now though, cause I’ve just watched the most amazing test match. So I’m just going to move on to writing about that and well SIFY and my cable wala can go…. Well whatever I don’t care! LOL.

The match was just awesome! Gripping would be an understatement, but its just totally awesome to see the aussies get kicked! Personally I thought that once Pieterson was out, the aussies were going to nail up the coffin for the poms. But well surprise, surprise the English players aren’t the pushovers they used to be. They just stuck at it and the mental coolness that Hoggard showed in the end was amazing. I mean he could have really choked it up the way their keeper did.

Giles was the other hero in the end. I guess the best site on the field at that time was Ponting’s face! And in the English dressing room, it was Harmison who was just looking like, “Please get this over with cause I don’t wanna bat!” (He was next in if someone got out!) Anyway in the end, Hoggard blasted a four of Lee followed up with 2 more runs at the end of the over. So that left Giles 2 runs to get off Warnie. He played warnie pretty well actually. Except for this one ball, which I still can’t understand, how it missed the off stump! Anyway, in the end, Giles managed the 2 runs and England was partying at the stadium!

An amazing match! Looks like the poms might actually get back the Ashes now! In fact I get a sneaky feeling that they’re going to be learning some rain dances now so that they ensure that the lead in the series is intact! ;-) Of course, I guess its things like this that show you that if you keep your cool anything is achievable not matter how improbable! I guess that also includes dealing with cable walas for internet connections! LOL.

“Stay Kool Guys!”

No comments: